Work in the Arena District
The Arena District in downtown Columbus, Ohio is one of the country’s premier office, sports, dining and entertainment destinations, with 2.5 million square feet of Class A office space, 300,000 square feet of retail, restaurant and entertainment venues, and more than 1,000 residential units.
Nationwide Arena, Huntington Park, EXPRESS LIVE!, the Greater Columbus Convention Center, multiple hotels, bars and restaurants attract 6.3 million visitors annually. Home to some of Columbus’ most prominent businesses, the vast amenities of the Arena District continue to draw the city’s top talent.
The Arena District has a variety restaurants and bars to meet anything you’re in the mood for – you’re just a short walk away from lunch or your next happy hour! Or – have lunch come to you, click here for catering and delivery in the Arena District.
Read here: Return-to-Office-FAQ 5.26.20
Read here: NRI Tenant Return to Work Support 5.1.20 – Arena District
Update From: 3/12/2020 2:38pm
Nationwide continues to adapt and comply with CDC recommendations as they are made available. We strongly recommend that all tenants comply with CDC guidelines related to COVID-19, found here. This link will direct you to the CDC guidelines for businesses and employers within CDC site for your convenience.
Several tenants have asked about Nationwide’s protocols. Below is a selection of recent initiatives Nationwide has implemented for your reference:
- All associate international business travel has been suspended.
- Participation in external business-related conferences and external events with more than 25 participants has been suspended, and we request all vendors working in Nationwide buildings to do the same.
- Domestic travel for business-related meetings should be limited to critical business needs, and every attempt should be made to conduct meetings virtually.
- For third-party vendor meetings, participate virtually during this time.
- Internal meetings with more than 25 people will be conducted virtually.
- NOTE: Nationwide is asking all contractors working within our buildings to submit a report advising if any of their employees, a member of their household or a visiting guest have traveled internationally or attended an event/conference with greater than 25 attendees. If yes, that employee should be quarantined per CDC guidelines. We strongly encourage you to do the same.
In addition to notifying local public health officials, we request that you advise your property manager by phone or email immediately if any associate or vendor that has recently occupied a Nationwide-managed building has tested positive for COVID-19. Our response will be consistent with CDC guidelines for environmental cleaning and disinfection recommendations as outlined in this link, and may vary by circumstance.
If you would like to further enhance sanitation efforts within your own tenant space, please feel free to contact your preferred vendor and contract with them directly. In the event, you don’t have a preferred vendor, the nightly janitorial company servicing your location may be able to offer additional services. Please contact your property manager for their contact information if needed.
Update From: 3/11/2020 12:11pm
As you are aware, there are growing concerns regarding the potential spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the U.S. At this time, we have engaged with our third-party janitorial provider to proactively implement enhanced cleaning and sanitation efforts in the common areas of commercial buildings including door handles, elevators, drinking fountains, and restrooms. We will stay abreast of new developments pertaining to this issue and will remain proactive and diligent in addressing any impacts on our buildings and tenants.
The following link to the CDC website is a good resource, and provides guidance for businesses responses: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/guidance-business-response.html Additional resources include: WHO, CDC, and your local health authority (Ohio)