Plan a family day, a date night or an evening on the town with friends in the Arena District. If you’re coming to the Arena District for a ticketed venue event, you can pick your own parking spot and pre-pay for Arena District parking to save time and guarantee a spot.
A printable Arena District parking map is available here and as you plan your visit to the area, be sure to check out some upcoming events!
LAZ PARKING CUSTOMER ANNOUNCEMENTS
Updated May 1
As governmental restrictions permit the return to work and businesses can reopen workplaces, LAZ Parking has put in place several cleaning and social distancing practices in line with CDC guidelines and recommendations that you will notice in all parking garages in the Arena District and Grandview Yard.
Updated Practices and Procedures:
- Limited capacity in elevators to 2 persons maximum.
- The stairwells are always available to use as an alternative for those willing and able.
- Social distancing signage is being installed at all elevator garage lobbies.
- High touch-point common areas will be cleaned with disinfectants each hour during normal business operations.
- Locations include: elevator buttons, elevator doors, elevator interior cabs, stairway handrails, and door handles and knobs.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at elevator lobbies.
The LAZ Parking office at 155 Nationwide Blvd., is open and accepting customer walk-ins, which are limited to one customer in the office at a time. The recommended way to contact LAZ Parking is by email at [email protected] or by calling 614-469-5030.
SURFACE LOTS & PARKING GARAGES
Convenient parking is located around the Arena District, including surface lots and parking garages.
Coming down for an event? You can pre-pay and reserve your spot in advance! Visit arenadistrictparking.com to select your parking spot by date and location. Do not pull a ticket if you pre-pay, you will simply scan your permit upon entering and exiting the garage.
Questions about Group Rate parking opportunities, Monthly Parking or Special Needs Parking? Please contact LAZ Parking at (614) 469-5030.
Visitors may utilize the following locations for hourly parking during business hours, evenings, and weekends:
- Arena Crossing Garage (J)
- Chestnut Garage (D)
- Front Street Garage (C)
- Marconi Garage (I)
- McConnell Garage (A)
- Neil Avenue Garage (K)
Visitors to Columbus have several transportation options for getting to/from and the Arena District. COTA’s CBUS® is the city’s free Downtown Circulator, traveling from Brewery District, through Downtown to Short North, and back again. CBUS runs every 10-15 minutes, 7 days a week! There is a stop conveniently located at the corner of Nationwide Blvd. and Front St. A route map and hours of operation can be found here.
View a transportation guide for getting to and from, and around the Arena District and Columbus.
PARK & DINE
Dine at select Arena District restaurants & park for only $3 for the first two hours in the Marconi Garage!
- Park in the Marconi Garage located at 245 Marconi Boulevard.
- Park and take your ticket with you to nada, Boston’s, Ted’s Montana Grill, or Sunny Street Cafe and have them validate your ticket.
- Present your validated parking ticket upon exiting the garage and you will only pay $3 for the first two hours. If your stay exceeds two hours, don’t worry. You will simply be charged the hourly rate for the additional time.
*Convenient parking is located around the Arena District using the Park Mobile App.