Advertise in the Arena District
Reach 6.3 Million people annually in the Arena District, Columbus’ premier entertainment district featuring sports, live music, events, dining and more.
Opportunities include the Arena District digital display, wallscape billboards, kiosks, and more. We can also incorporate special event sponsorships, Nationwide Arena plaza displays, street team marketing, or sampling opportunities into your package.
For advertising sales and production questions, contact Carli Lanfersiek or call 614-857-2336.
View the Arena District Advertising and Media Kit.
STATISTICS AND DEMOGRAPHICS
Arena District by the Numbers
- $1 billion investment
- 100 acre development
- Nearly 3 million sq. ft. of offices, residential, retail and entertainment venues
- More than 70 businesses
- More than 17,000 employees
- Nearly 700 residential units
- More than 20 bars and restaurants
- More than 2 million cars parked annually in 15 parking facilities
- More than 400 events hosted at Nationwide Arena, KEMBA Live!, The Basement, A&R Music Bar, and Ohio Health IceHaus
Visitors Per Year – 6,330,000
- Greater Columbus Convention Center – 2,500,000 visitors
- Nationwide Arena – 1,200,000 visitors
- Huntington Park – 750,000 visitors
- KEMBA Live!! – 300,000 visitors
- 1,000 apartment and condominium units
- 2,400 hotel rooms in a two-block radius
- 17,000 full- and part-time employees
- 75 businesses
Arena District annual visitation based on parking counts which include employees, patrons of local merchants, venue traffic at Nationwide Arena, Huntington Park, Lower.com Field, KEMBA Live!, and special events.