Stanley Cup Playoffs: Where to Watch, plus Food & Drink Specials
Hockey fans, here is your list of go-to places in the Arena District during the Stanley Cup Playoffs! Support our hometown team, the Columbus Blue Jackets, as they battle the Pittsburgh Penguins in Round 1. The Blue Jackets invite everyone to come to the pre-game plaza parties on Sunday, April 16 and Tuesday, April 18!
From BlueJackets.com: On Sunday, April 16, the party starts at 3 p.m. Fans are invited to enjoy music, attractions, beverage stations and watch an hour-long edition of FOX Sports Ohio’s Blue Jackets Live pre-game show hosted by Brian Giesenschlag and Bill Davidge starting at 5 p.m. On Tuesday, April 18, the party officially kicks off at 4:30 p.m. but Sports Radio 97.1 The Fan’s Common Man & T-Bone will get an early start as they broadcast live from the plaza starting at 3 p.m. Game tickets are not required to attend the plaza parties.
- $5 tall boys before, during and after the game
- Happy hour for away games until 6:00 p.m.
- New projector screen on the outdoor patio!
- Games on with sound both inside and on the patio
- Select $3 21 oz. drafts and $8 pizzas or flatbreads (for away games played in Pittsburgh)
- All playoff games shown with sound in the bar area
- No reservations in the bar area, first come first serve!
Offering specials for the home playoff games!
- $3 Land Grant Goon, $4 Labatt Blue, $4 salsa trios and their ode to hockey’s Canadian birthplace — $6 poutine!
- Games will be on TV in the cantina but the sound will not be on
- Reservations can be made on their website
- Nada opens at 11:00 a.m. Monday-Friday and 10:30 a.m. Saturday and Sunday
Boston’s will also have the games on with sound!