Super Bowl Sunday (Funday)
February 1, 2017
This Sunday, February 5, the New England Patriots face off with the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl 51. We’ve put together a game-day plan for your ultimate Sunday Funday!
We recommend starting at Nada for brunch between 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m for chorizo & egg enchiladas or huevos rancheros! They will be closed after 2:30 p.m. and resume normal hours on Monday, February 6.
- Next up, head across the street and belly-up at Boston’s for $5 32 oz. Bud Light, Miller Lite, Yuengling and Molson beginning at 4 p.m.
- Make your way to Gordon Biersch for drink and appetizer specials from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Enjoy any pitcher and a one-topping pizza for just $14 at R Bar
- Big Bar on 2 in the Hyatt Regency is offering loaded nachos for $14 and $5 Rhinegeist beginning at 12 p.m.
- You have to try Max & Erma’s popular Knock-Out Nachos which are 25% off for Super Bowl Sunday
Take a break from eating to experience opening weekend of Winter Park!
The Public Skate times for Sunday are 9:00 – 10:00 a.m., 4:30 – 5:30 p.m., 7:30 – 8:30 p.m., and 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. Be sure to visit the Big Lots Box Office to purchase Public Skate vouchers in advance! Skate admission is just $5 and includes skate rental (cash only). Access to the ice for each session is first come/first served and based on availability. The full Winter Park event calendar can be found at the Blue Jackets Winter Park Website.