McDonald Hopkins moves to a new home in the Arena District
April 1, 2015
McDonald Hopkins LLC has opened its doors in the Arena District, consolidating two offices into one at 250 West Street, Suite 550. The business advisory and advocacy law firm is leasing 9,000 square feet in one of downtown Columbus’ most popular areas.
McDonald Hopkins has been expanding its Columbus presence since merging last year with Welin, O’Shaughnessy + Scheaf, a boutique law firm specializing in construction law, complex business litigation and oil and gas litigation. “We are very excited that our new location enables us to continue our growth in the Columbus market,” said Peter D. Welin, managing member of McDonald Hopkins’ Columbus office.
In recent months, several prominent attorneys have joined the firm’s Columbus team, including Todd A. Snitchler, former chairman of the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio; Sara Hutchins Jodka, a labor and employment/data privacy attorney; and Ben L. Pfefferle III, an energy and natural resources attorney. The firm’s State and Local Government Affairs Practice Group, led by Michael Caputo, is also based in Columbus.
About McDonald Hopkins
Founded in 1930, McDonald Hopkins’ mission is to provide insightful legal solutions and business counseling that help our clients strategically plan for an increasingly competitive future. McDonald Hopkins is a business advisory and advocacy law firm with locations in Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Miami, and West Palm Beach. Our subsidiary, McDonald Hopkins Government Strategies LLC, is based in Washington, D.C. and led by former Congressman Steven LaTourette. McDonald Hopkins Government Strategies is not a law firm and does not provide legal services. For more information about McDonald Hopkins, visit mcdonaldhopkins.com.