Downtown Columbus St. Patrick’s Day
February 19, 2015
Get a little Irish in you this St. Patrick’s Day in the Arena District.
Looking for the best Columbus events for St. Patty’s Day? We’ve got it for you at the Three-Legged Mare at 401 N. Front Street on Tuesday, March 17th. Join us for our 3rd Annual St. Patty’s Day Party!
The doors open at 7 a.m., so grab your friends, throw on some green and head to the Arena District for some awesome food and drink. After all, everyone’s Irish on St. Patty’s Day.
The Irish pub has a full day packed with everything from bagpipes and step dancing to Killian’s specials. We will be serving breakfast until 11 am and the dancers will be here all Day!
Here’s a rundown of what you can expect at The Three-Legged Mare St. Patty’s Day Bash in Downtown Columbus:
- 7 am: Doors open
- 7-11 am: Breakfast is being served
- 8 am: The Rice Brothers‘ popular covers and sing-along drinking songs are sure to entertain crowds of any age.
- 1 pm: Jam Irish folk/rock band The McIans.
- All day specials on Killians products
- Irish step dancers will perform throughout the day.
- Award-winning traditional Scottish-style pipe band Syril Scott Pipe Band will play throughout the day.