Arena District fast facts
If you’re looking for a night out, action-packed sports or even a place to call home, the Arena District in Downtown Columbus can’t be beat.
This mixed-use development incorporates five-star entertainment, unforgettable dining, neighborhood pubs, parks, convenient multifamily units and winning sports teams into one premier neighborhood. It’s the kind of place that lets you walk to the office, grab brunch and catch a movie all on the same block. It’s filled with markets in the summer, hockey in the winter and every urban happening in between. Learn more about the Arena District with our fast facts:
- A 75-acre, $800 million mixed-use Downtown Columbus development.
- Features neo-classical American design.
- Encompasses 1.5 million square feet of office, retail and entertainment space.
- Home of the NHL’s Columbus Blue Jackets and Triple-A baseball’s Columbus Clippers.
- The site of four Columbus music venues: Nationwide Arena, Lifestyle Communities Pavilion, A&R Music Bar and The Basement.
- Comprised of 600 residential units (and growing) surrounded by parks, bike trails, dining and entertainment options.
- Boasts 13 Downtown Columbus restaurants and bars.
- Includes the top of the line fitness facility, The Arena District Athletic Club.
- Home of the Arena Grand Movie Theatre, voted Columbus’ favorite movie theater.