Arena District Athletic Club Lifestyle Modification Program
Struggling to lose weight and don’t know where to start? Is your weight affecting your overall health? Are you at risk for high blood pressure, diabetes, or other chronic diseases?
If so, the Arena District Athletic Club’s 16 Week Lifestyle Modification Program is for you. This program is designed to help establish sustainable healthy habits that you can incorporate into your daily life. The cost is $349 for Club Members and $399 for Non-Members and includes:
- Weekly classes on nutrition, behavior change and exercise to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
- Detailed Fitness Evaluations conducted at the beginning and end of the program.
- Individualized 16-week weight loss plan that incorporates weekly strength and cardiovascular training.
- 3 one-on-one personal training sessions.
- Weekly feedback on food journals.
- One-on-one nutritional guidance as requested.
- Grocery store tour.
- Access to the Arena District Athletic Club including all group exercise classes and HydroMassage bed.
- Weekly coaching emails, training tips and healthy recipes.
Register by email to [email protected], any time March 10 – April 26. The program is limited to 12 participants so it is first come, first serve. The program will run May 1 – August 27. Weekly classes are Wednesday, 5:30pm – 6:30pm starting June 4.
Please contact Kristen Burroughs, CPT at [email protected] for more information or to register today.
See what Nancy N. had to say about her experience with the Lifestyle Program: “So, I went to the doctor last week for a checkup and we did labs. This was the first time in my ENTIRE LIFE that I can ever remember being told that my labs were GREAT – not just good, GREAT! And to keep doing what I’m doing. Doctor is really happy. I’m down 12 lbs from when I was last fall. I’m still trying to be really cognizant of what I’m eating and when I’m eating it but without logging every single day. We’ve been trying new recipes and trying to expand our food horizons to include new things. I even watched The Biggest Loser the other night, and I marched in place for the entire episode. The whole hour. J!!! I want you to know I’m so very grateful to have met you. You have taught me that it’s ok to make time for me and not feel guilty about it. And how to eat in a way that is much better for me and my boys so that we will be there for each other down the road. You have given me what I have not been able to find by myself. Please keep doing what you’re doing, because you’re changing lives. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.” –Nancy N.