Columbus Clippers get back in the action
Don’t miss a minute of the action as your Columbus Clippers return for their fifth season at Huntington Park. Keep reading for delicious park specials and ticket information.
The 2011 Triple-A National Champions and Triple-A affiliate of the Cleveland Indians return to Huntington Park as the Columbus Clippers kick off the 2013 season on April 11. Don’t miss opening day on April 11 when the Clippers take on the Indianapolis Indians. Get there early for Opening Night cap giveaway where the first 3,000 fans through the gate will receive a Clippers Cap. Click to see the full schedule or roster.
- Single game tickets will be available at Huntington Park, Center Field ticket window, by phone, through Ticketmaster online and at Ticketmaster outlets, with handicap seating available at all price levels. For more information or to order tickets, please contact the Clippers directly at (614)462-2757.
- Getting ready for a birthday party or corporate function? Purchase group tickets in advance for the perfect group outing with the Clippers. Catered parties even receive benefits like group recognition on the scoreboard, guaranteed seating together and commencement an hour and a half minutes prior to game time.
- Season tickets are the best way for everyone from the diehard baseball junkie to the casual fan to enjoy every game. Call 614-462-5250 or e-mail [email protected] or [email protected] for more information or to make an appointment to visit Huntington Park and select your seats. For full ticket options and benefits, visit the Huntington Park website.
- For an unforgettable experience, entertain guests in the Tansky Luxury Suites. Ideal for company meetings, client appreciation, birthday parties, networking events and other group events. Get the star treatment with benefits like:
- VIP Parking Passes
- Premium Indoor and Outdoor Seating
- Full game party area
- Wet Bar, Flat Screen TV’s
- Exclusive Suite Menu
- Personalized Wait Service
- Access to the Tansky Sawmill Toyota Club
- Privacy for pregame or postgame meetings
- Scoreboard mention for the group
- Look out for Sugardale Dime-a-Dog Nights beginning April 15. Bring your friends–and your appetite. Check here for Dime-A-Dog Nights.
- Don’t miss Bob Evans Family Days every Sunday at Huntington Park. Fans can purchase a Family Day Admission for $15, day of game at the gate, that admits two adults and up to four youth, ages 18 and under, to General Admission seating in the left-field bleachers, the lawn seating area or for standing room only. For left-field bleacher seating, fans purchasing the Family Day Admission will receive a ticket assigning each member to a specific seat.
- Each Tuesday at Huntington Park is City Barbeque Buck-A-Bone Night. Grab City Barbeque’s famous ribs for just one dollar a bone at the City Barbeque Stand in Right Field. Get here early before they sell out!
- Every Wednesday at Huntington Park features 50-cent wings from Roosters.
- Every Friday and Saturday home game features a Party-At-The-Park with live music in the right field plaza as soon as the gates open and all the way up to the first pitch. Make sure to come early for Fridays’ food and beverage specials.